Thursday, June 25, 2009

When You are Fucking Damn Busy...



Have you ever experience the situation when you are doing something urgent, something more urgent came to you. and then, someone else come to you to do some workssss? finally then, you found out mistake for the urgent one so you have to do it all over again because the time almost out ... What a Hectic situation...

Just now, I experience that situation. I sweat although my office room was not hot, I did not know which one to do first, and I was not able to concentrate fully.

However, I learned something...

When you are panicking...The fist thing you have to do is:
1. STOP thinking and moving!!
2. Take a few deep breaths...
3. Slowly think what you have to do...one by one...dont think assignment B if you are doing assignment A.

Then you will find out that you have finished all the works...After that, you are ready to enjoy the others in a relax situation.

Maybe you all have known this...But I just want to remind you since you may forget this things... Enjoy your day...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment