Saturday, June 27, 2009

Is there any Coincidence?

Today's word is coincidence...
First, I would like to tell the definition.

"A remarkable concurrence of events or circumstances without apparent causal connection." by Oxford dictionary.

"An event that might have been arranged although it was really accidental " by wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn


Do you believe coincidence? or you prefer "it is planned by a Power?"

This one is a hard one. To me and my religion belief, There are no such things of coincidence. you may disagree, but this is what I believe.

Talking about pure coincidence, let me take you to see the sky... The perfect placement of planet earth and the sun. Have you ever thought that if the earth move one meter away from its sun, great change of earth climate will occur. Ice will cover new places on earth. Maybe there are no more hot beaches, tanned skin, and surfing. Because it is too cold to take off you clothes. Even wearing a single T-Shirt will cool you to death. ( Maybe this one is too Hyperbole)...

And imagine when the earth move one meter toward the sun? great heat will occur on earth. You will not get only tanned skin, but burned dark black skin. Many forests are scorched,no more snows and the sea level will rise due to melted ice on the poles. Well, most effects are worse to our today's Global Warming. so at least Stop Global Warming!!!!

Back to Coincidence, do you think the earth staying on its orbit is a pure coincidence? I think it is not. It is arranged and managed by a Power to make it steady still on the exact route...The Power of our God. Our creator...
(CLICK THE PICTURE TO SEE THE WORDS)

Yesterday, I experienced a coincidence in a car park. I went to a mall in my City. This mall is famous for its traffic jam around, and the difficulty to find the square space for your car to park. Well... I complained for 5 minutes because the Queuing combos (jam and car park finding) happened to me, plus, my steer wheel sounded a bit if I turn it either left or right. I said some bad words in my heart as there is my girlfriend beside me. Sorry, because I just got a combo of vexations back then, not only the Queuing ones.

Then, I stopped my car during the search to find the sound behind my steer wheel. When I stopped, a car turn its engine and go. Right in front of my car...maybe it was only 3 meters away. Honestly, I did not notice if the car would exit.. But because of the sound of my wheel, and I decided to stop at the point.. I got a place to park... when I heard the engine, and the car went away... I spontaneously said another bad word...hahaha....

Do you think it is coincidence or given?

Do you think the occurrence of human beings on earth is a coincidence?
Do you think a single sperm grows become a big person is a coincidence?

Think it.... or google it...

my conclusion:
"COINCIDENCE IS WHEN GOD CHOOSES TO BE ANONYMOUS" by anonymous..



No comments:

Post a Comment