Tuesday, June 09, 2009

I am Sylar.. the Average Guy..


Just want to share some of my feeling and what I've got today.
After thinking and struggle to find my true self which made me down recently...
I found a very good conclusion from one of my best friend.

Before talking about "General Guy" deeper, I will talk about what happened to me on these days... I was thinking that I do not have any expertise. I thought that I do not have any competencies. some proof, even though during high school year, I got good marks, I still cannot find any best subjects. I cant find the subjects that I like the most...

But, after some chat with my friend,I got the one clue that is very important for me to stay in the course. This clue really helps me to know my character better.
he told me that being general is my expertise... I can help in everything although not as an expert. Yeah, i realize that so long, but not this clear....Now, I could recognize myself as the "general Guy"...my abilities are more or less are in same level...

is that strength or weakness? Some people say that every one must have at least one expertise that he/she like the most because being general is as same as Zero cos you can do nothing. However, I would make it my strength though. Because I could help others in many things...

You may be wondering, why I put the title "I am Sylar"... Besides He is my favourite character in Heroes series... I feel that He is just like me..."the General Guy"...
He can do most abilities that exist in Heroes' world, so he has no expertise...
Then what is his expertise? being "Everything and General"...

Just now I remember that when I play games that required me to choose the ability of my character, most of the time I choose the one with has average level in every ability. for instance, A has Greater Power but lower speed, B has lower Power bit greater speed, and C has average power and average speed... then I would choose C...
so, What do you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment