Friday, May 29, 2009

Face (addictive) book

Photobucket
Oh man...I am addicted to this thing...the game, the communication, everything inside it.

dammit...

I patronize facebook a lot to update, communicate and even play "standard" games almost every hour.
Those games are just an ordinary boring games, but I am not boring playing them. haizz... what's wrong with me??? Those games like Mafia Wars, Restaurant City, and Happy farm... What's so special with those? in terms of quality, it's zero...
but in terms of togetherness where we could play with friends in facebook, it is so fun...competing with friends, cooperate with them, man..i guess that's why I am so addicted to the game..and disturb my working hours taking care of my "restaurant" in facebook..hahaha...besides, it is real time game, so you have to keep them updated. en

No comments:

Post a Comment