Friday, July 31, 2009

My body is My Enemy

In your life, You may be thinking that you do not have any enemies at all. You never fought or hated someone else. In this context, you are right if you say you have no one as you enemy.

But in other condition, sometimes you have to fight yourself. You have to fight your body to wake up earlier, you must force yourself to sweat in order to decrease the cholesterol in your blood, and you have to hold your appetite.. also to reduce the fat contained in your blood vessel.

Damn..those problems mentioned above are mine.

Two days before I post this one, I have my blood sucked and checked because since I have finished my Uni life, I feel so lazy and my neck often feels unease.

Well, Guess what...My cholesterol level is high above the limit. The normal level is below 200, and mine is 319...What the F***....

My friends and families do not expect that to happen with my current posture. In fact, IT IS!!!

From that day, I really have to force myself not to eat foods that I like... I have to wake up earlier to do some exercise, and at the evening, I have to take my medicine. If not, I could be having severe illness in 10 years, and I don't want that... I have to prevent myself, specifically my blood, as my destroyer...as a time bomb to myself.

But, this all does not matter to me.. As I also want to have a healthier lifestyle even before I checked my blood in the lab. Hmmm, at least I have a better motivation to get the ideal and healthy me. =)

From this experience, I understand that there is no enemies harder to defeat than you own self.

No comments:

Post a Comment