Friday, November 06, 2009

TIME, please stop and let's have a chat..

Some of you may ever thinking about the TIME...
These past few years, I really feel this feeling of extraordinary speed of time.

Actually what is TIME? there is nothing. In fact, we do not know such thing as TIME. What we know is the things that represent TIME... such as seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years, decades, centuries, etc. And we also know about gadgets representing TIME, for instance clock..

We know nothing about the actual TIME...
That is why we cannot save the beautiful moments that we spend with the ones we love. We can only save the PICTURE of the beautiful moments.. We can only save the thing that represents that moment. Well, luckily we human can save at least those things.. to keep them in mind.. that we have gone through such beautiful moments.

I was thinking about the time that I have passed. Childhood... Teenage-hood... and now, I am running towards early Manhood who will have his own family and business. While I was in School, I did not even think about TIME. I only think about when will I go home...When will be the Lunch Break, and when will the bell ring????? But i was not thinking that I am passing one of the beautiful moments in my life...which is school life...

Passing school life, I entered College, which passed extremely quick... only 3 years. But the thing is that... I learn how to preserve TIME... Respect every seconds I have given...

I am glad that even I do not understand TIME, I can enjoy the TIME I spent with my family, friends, and couple.. Even though I can't feel TIME, I am happy that I could go through the beautiful moments I spent because TIME exists..

I am happy that I could take pleasure in each day breathing fresh (not really) air in my beloved city...

Thank you for everything.. Who creates TIME...


No comments:

Post a Comment