Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Si Jamal

Hehehe...
Welcome to my Blog and this is my first post ever...

Maybe most of you ask, Why do I choose the title Si Jamal?
hehe...You will find it out as time goes by =)

FYI,
There are categories in my Blog..
1. I update is all about this blog . So, any updates, template changes, and information about the blog are cetegorized here.
2. I feel is all about what I am feeling at that time.
3. I think is all about what I think about somethin....
4. I share is all about things from outside that i share...
5. I experience is all about my experience...what I was doing, where I have been, and what I learned.
6. I watch is all about film...
7. I listen is all about my favourite music and songs...
Categories would be updated as this blog developed in the futures...



So...


enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment